Triton Staffing GroupWhy use a temporary service?
Industry recognizes the importance of utilizing experienced, recognized, and notable temporary employment agencies which offer benefits to industries with a return on their respective investment.
In recent years we have witnessed fluctuations within the job market across all industries. Today’s economy demands industry to function at peak performances due to challenges with increased technology and beyond.
Reducing Overhead Costs
- Decreasing industry’s insurance and tax burdens.
- Providing pre-screened candidates for temporary-to-permanent placement by evaluating potential candidates’ performance prior to employment.
- Reducing recruiting and hiring expenses inclusive of screening, testing, and training.
- Lowering risk and cost associated with industry expansion.
- Reducing lag time between job openings and placement.
- Reducing direct employee turnover.
Augmenting Existing Staff
Supplying coverage for permanent employees relative to medical or personal leave(s) of absence.
Providing certified instructor training for employees in IPC-A-610 Rev. C., and J-Std.001
Outfitting workers with specialized skills for both short- and long-term projects.
Adapting to Market Changes
- Providing seasonal assistance as needed.
- Decreasing the risk of either over- or under-staffing during market fluctuations.
- Meeting the demands of industry within a 24-hour turnaround time.
330 Boston Road
Billerica MA 01862
622 Essex Street
Lawrence, MA 01841